For Team Leaders
For the DAFTAS Team Leaders
The registration for the DAFTAS 2021 is now closed. On this page, you will find information for 2021 Team Leaders.
What are the DAFTAS
The DAFTAS is a film challenge awards where we celebrate the best shot spoof of BAFTA-nominated films.
Team Leaders' Role
As a team leader, you will be the producer of your film. You would need to
- Get together your team (writer, actors, director, makeup, editor, composer)
- Participate in an online draw
- Budget the film (maximum of £200 plus food expenses)
- Produce, film, edit and submit your film for the DAFTAS judging panel no later than the 7th of May 2021
Please note that at all times you must ensure compliance with local laws and government guidance in relation to tackling the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Short Spoof of your respective BAFTA-nominated film in a resolution of 1080 and above*
- You should include the DAFTAS reel card at the beginning of your film (will be provided)
- 30-second trailer
- High res still photo
- Original poster
- Film budget breakdown
- Film schedule breakdown (template will be provided)
- Talent Release Form (template will be provided)
- Coronavirus Risk Assessment (template will be provided)
*Please note, all content must be original. You can’t reuse any previously recorded footage.
- Up to 6-minutes long including opening and closing titles
- All original content. Reuse of previously filmed material is not allowed
- Location filming – maximum of two days